Whether you’re single, celebrating with a significant other, or your best girlfriends, we’ve got you covered with these AMAZING Valentines Day drinks!
Starting off with a classic cosmo that everyone will enjoy:
4 oz. citrus vodka
2 oz. Cointreau
2 oz. cranberry juice
Juice of 1/2 lime
Lime wedge, for garnish
Cranberries, for garnish
- Add vodka, Cointreau, cranberry juice, and lime juice to a cocktail shaker and fill with ice. Shake until well chilled.
- Strain drink into a martini glasses and garnish with a lime wedge and cranberries.
Change up your regular martini with this delicious pink, raspberry martini
2 oz. vodka
1 oz. unsweetened cranberry juice
½ oz. fresh lemon juice
¾ oz. raspberry syrup
For the garnish: fresh raspberries
- Place all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake 15 seconds until cold.
- Strain the drink into a cocktail or martini glass. Garnish with raspberries and serve!
Pull out the champagne with these pink strawberry champagne floats
4 cups vanilla ice cream
2 cups strawberries, divided
1/3 cup granulated sugar
- Wash and put strawberries aside a few to use as a garnish on top of your glasses.
- Next, combine the remaining strawberries (about a cup and a half) with the sugar in a blender and blend, then add to a medium saucepan and heat over medium low for 5-10 minutes while stirring occasionally. Cool in the fridge for at least 5-10 minutes.
- Add 2-3 scoops of ice cream to each glass, then top with 1/4 cup of cooked strawberry mix.
- Add a colorful straw, pop open the champagne and pour it carefully into each glass.
- Garnish each glass with a strawberry and enjoy immediately as the float ingredients will eventually separate and will need to be stirred.
By far one of the most extravagant drinks! Have some fun with this red, berry vodka drink, Love Potion No. 9
1 ½ ounces vodka
1 ounce Chambord
½ ounce 100% unsweetened cranberry juice (not sweetened or cranberry juice cocktail)
½ ounce fresh lemon juice
½ ounce grenadine
Granulated sugar and additional grenadine, for the sugar rim (optional)
1 small dry ice cube, optional
- Place granulated sugar in a single layer on one plate and grenadine on another plate. Coat the rim of the glass in the grenadine. Then coat the glass rim with the sugar.
- Add the vodka, Chambord, cranberry juice, lemon juice, and grenadine to a cocktail shaker. Add 2 handfuls of regular ice cubes and shake until cold. Strain the drink into the prepared glass.
- If using dry ice, refer to the instructions from A Couple Cooks.