We've gathered the most healthy & delicious smoothies so you can power up for the day feeling fresh and glowy. Here are our top 4 smoothie picks, all loaded with multi-beneficial antioxidants, nutrients, and superfoods! Enjoy!
Superfood Sunshine Smoothie
Brighten your day with this blast of sunshine! Loaded with superfoods like goji berries, hemp seeds and citrus, this smoothie will boost your immune system and is both vegan & gluten free.
- 2 frozen bananas
- ½ - ¾ cup almond milk, oat milk, or milk substitution of your choice
- juice of 1 medium orange, plus some zest
- 2 tablespoons goji berries
- ½ teaspoon grated ginger, or a splash of ginger juice
- ¼ cup hemp seeds (optional)
- Handful of ice
Triple Berry Smoothie
Start your day with a healthy & sweet breakfast smoothie! Loaded with berries and yogurt, this delicious snack is high in protein and so good! Another benefit, it's totally gluten free.
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 cup milk or water
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup blueberries, frozen
- ¼ cup strawberries, frozen
- ¼ cup raspberries, frozen
- Handful of spinach (optional)
Feel energized and active with this healthy green smoothie! It's a perfect way to power up for the day consisting of multi-beneficial superfoods. Enjoy!
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups baby kale
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 medium green apple, chopped
- 1 cup frozen sliced banana
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
Avocado Smoothie with Blueberries
A delicious treat that is tasty & amazing for your skin? Yes please! Enjoy the healthy benefits of this smoothie packed with nutrients that actually make you feel full, thanks to the creamy avocado & sweet berries. Delish!
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk or milk of choice
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 medium ripe banana peeled
- 1/2 ripe avocado peeled and pitted
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed meal
- 1 tablespoon almond butter or whole almonds if you have a very high-powered blender that will ensure the mixture is smooth
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon