Ladies, it's happy hour! There's nothing better than a refreshing drink after a long day in the summer heat. Brighten up the season with our 4 favorite and easy summer cocktails featuring fruity, herby, or frozen drinks. Enjoy with friends and let the summer season begin!
Classic Frozen Piña Colada
- 4 oz dark rum
- 4 oz light rum
- 4 oz coconut cream
- 1/4 of a fresh pineapple
- Juice of half a lime
- 3 cups ice
- Blend together all ingredients. I used the smoothie setting but cancelled after 20 seconds (super easy)!
Beach House Cosmo (Cosmo with a twist)
- 4 cups limeade
- 2 cups vodka
- 1 cup cranbery juice
- ½ cup triple sec
- 12 lime slices
- 1 pitcher for serving
- Mix all ingredients in a pitcher and chill in a refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Serve in martini glasses and garnish with lime!
Raspberry Limoncello Prosecco
Recipe Courtesy of: Aberdeen's Kitchen
- 3 cups prosecco, chilled
- 1 cup limoncello liqueur, chilled
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 6 sprigs fresh mint
- In a large pitcher, whisk together prosecco and limoncello.
- Serve over raspberries, garnished with mint, if desired.
Strawberry Rosemary Summer Cocktail
- 4 Fresh strawberries
- 6 ounces St. George B&E Bourbon
- 3 ounces Rosemary Simple Syrup (recipe below)
Rosemary Simple Syrup:
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 sprigs Fresh Rosemary
- Rosemary Simple Syrup: Combine water and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat and stir until well combined and mixture has thickened. Stir in the rosemary right before removing from the heat. Let cool for about an hour then remove rosemary and place in a seal-able container in your refrigerator.
- Cocktail: Muddle the strawberries with the bourbon in a glass until the strawberry juices have infused the alcohol. Strain with a fine strainer in your drink. Fill glasses with ice cubes and pour equal parts of the bourbon in each glass. Put 1.5 oz of the Rosemary Simple Syrup in each glass and stir to combine. Enjoy with some sparkling water and garnish with rosemary or strawberries!