Is it time to declutter your closet and prepare for a new wardrobe? Look no further! We’ve got all the steps you need to get started on cleaning your closet this spring.
- First, set the vibe. Put on some music and light a candle. Make sure you’re in the zone before starting any organizing or clearing.
- When going through your closet, only keep what makes you feel good in the moment.
- If you’re hesitant, it’s probably a no. Let it go! Remember, there’s a reason why your cleaning out your closet.
- When a clothing item still has use but you don’t need it, there are many initiatives to help. Clothing recycling resale sites such as Depop and Poshmark are a great place to start. You can even donate or go down to your nearest thrift store and recycle!
- Lastly, remember to keep any special pieces. Most clothes can be replaced but if an item is of much value to you or is one of a kind, keep it! Those definitely aren’t replaceable.
Hope these steps help guide you in any closet organization and clearing this spring. There’s always going to be more shopping to do!