La Jolla, San Diego offers ample daytime activities but what about nightime? Here are 5 nighttime activities for you to try this spring!
1. Check out concerts at The Observatory North Park and House of Blues San Diego.
2. Dine in for date night at NINE-TEN for farm-to-table cuisine and good wines or sit oceanfront at George’s on the Cove for great food and a view.
3. Watch the sunsets at Sunset Cliffs or Windansea Beach. The views are incredible on a clear evening!
4. Go for happy hour at Eddie V’s for their killer martinis and oysters with a spectatular view.
5. If you’re super hungry late at night, you need to check out Shore Rider Bar for their street tacos and The Spot for pizza.